Scroll to the bottom of the page to apply
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! All team members enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships. In addition, our in-house team members enjoy flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, higher base salaries, and comprehensive insurance. We offer medical, vision, and life insurance in all US states.
We consider all applicants for positions at our company and while we prefer in-house employees, 70% of our teamwork remotely around the world thanks to the time tracking software, Time Doctor. We welcome all applicants, wherever in the world you might be!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Strong knowledge of WordPress Platform
- Expertise in WordPress Custom Theme Development and Plugin Development
- Expertise in WP Plugin Integration (WooCommerce, WPML, Membership plugins etc)
- Should understand how to make WordPress manageable from admin panel
- Understands WP architecture and knows how to perform database and code optimization for WordPress
- Proficiency in PHP/MYSQL and AJAX
- The ability to work on LAMP development environment
- A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Strong understanding of responsive web design techniques
- Understanding of W3C Web Standards/Semantics and Accessibility Guidelines
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail, highly organized
- A positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to learn quickly
- Minimum 2 years of experience in WordPress Development
- Experience with BigCommerce, Magento, and Shopify (preferred)
- Experience with ReactJS/AngularJS (preferred)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- The ability to adapt to a diverse and multicultural environment
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Developing and providing maintenance support for WordPress sites
- Developing custom themes and plugins
- Migrating websites from other platforms to WordPress
- Integrating and setting up plugins like WPML, WooCommerce, Membership, etc.
- Optimizing page speed of WordPress sites
- Implementing SEO/CRO best practices in WordPress sites
- Transforming complex PSD layouts into pixel-perfect presentation layer HTML5/CSS3 templates
- Creating responsive website designs
- Working with version control systems such as GIT / SVN
- Working under tight deadlines
- Handling multiple projects at the same time
- Producing high-quality work with a strong focus on detail
Remote/Telecommuting optional. No education or experience required for candidates who excel in our skills tests.
Apply for this job
We require a skills test including video as part of our hiring process.
3750 S Robertson Blvd, Suite #200,